Monday 5 September 2011

Goodbye Summer

As Autumn fast approaches I've been thinking about this past Summer, and for me personally, the entire past season can be summed up in two words: Jil Sander (or I guess if we're being picky, Raf Simons).


It's been impossible to avoid the colourful impact of the Jil Sander SS11 collection, particularly on the British high street. Zara especially latched onto the colour blocking phenomenon, and I have to say, I've bloody loved it!

Whilst I've been a little too afraid to try full-on Sander-style colour blocking, I have indulged in a number of tangerine items and a cobalt blue pleated mini skirt that I adore. And although they may not traditionally be the most transitional items, it seems that a bright palate is being welcomed this Autumn, so I guess we'll see......


No comments:

Post a Comment

wi